Tuesday, January 04, 2011

2January2011

Well I think I ended 2010 well And I hope that 2011 will be
A good and great year for me...As I will be in a new school
In S'pore and I will be studying in a private college this year,
Well I have alots of New Year Resolution to make this year...
I have already made a few and I am not quite sure weather this
Is going to happen if I can really put my faith and trust into it...
Well I am going to be 21 this year and I don't want to waste it
I am going to make it a good and great year for myself...
I was thinking of acting in either a English or in an Indian
Programme my sis and my aunty wants me to act... I think I
Will go for it and I have to practice my piano if I want to get
My piano cert and my grades that I want so that I can go to Uni
Maybe in S'pore or In Australia to do my Masters in Music...
I think this time I make going to make a few New Year Resolution
For myself and see how I go with it:))

No comments: