Tuesday, January 04, 2011

3January2011

Well I was Thinking of cutting my Nice,Beautiful,Lovely
Brown,Black hair...I just remembered that my 21st Birthday
Is coming soon it's on 9th of January2011 can't wait:))
If I cut my hair now it will be hard for the make up lady
To do my hair so I rather wait cause I am going to
Have a new hair style on my 21st Birthday I think I
Will look really nice,beautiful and lovely with my new
Hair style on that day:))

The reason why I want to cut my Lovely Brown,Black hair...
I think some of you should know this-> The reason why I'
Want to cut my lovely hair is because I am under going alot
Of stress and pressure right now not only now I was under going
Stress and pressure when I was 18 And 20 Years - Old and it is not
Easy! The reason why I have alot of stress is because of my
dad's mrs deep down my heart I keep on telling myself
It's really hard talking and saying things out to her and
It's really hard for me to talk to her my dad know about it
Too...And I have to scold my dad telling me that it is hard talking
To his mrs which is my mum! Well as for me I need someone to
Talk to someone nice to talk to who can really under stand and can
Really touch my heart:))Well I have some ppl who really care,
Worried and really touch my heart and gave me blessing which
Really touch my heart and they always pray for me well I feel
A bit better now I have to stop crying and be strong...Like what my
Dad said to me and sis waht whatever his mrs say or does I must not
Cry...Even before I frm Perth to Singapore most ppl were telling
Me what to do once I get back to Singapore they were
Telling me I am 21 I have to know what I want to do not my dad's mrs:))
Which is kind of true also:))

No comments: