Monday, December 13, 2010

5December2010
Well A s for me me I don't
Really like Singapore because
It is way way too tuff even Primary
And High School after classes you have
To go for your CCA which most student don't
Like it because they might not have enough time
To study once they get back home from their
CCA...Well I hope that they will change some of the
System in Singapore that would be great and nice...
As for me I really like Australia because it is
Easy going not much stress and homework
And maybe not much CCA which is kind of
Good...Well I like to come to Singapore to
Visit some of my family members, my friends
And all my loved once and I also like going and
Doing shopping in Singapore because things
In Singapore are really very cheap and I
Like visiting some places in Singapore which
I have not visited before...Well I am a bit
Happy to be in Singapore because I can
Now catch up with most of my friends in
Singapore I have not seen some of my
Friends yet well this is a good time
Where I can really catch up with them
And to see how they are going in life...
And I hope that everything will go well
For me and for everyone too...

No comments: