Friday, December 24, 2010

There Are Some Things That Are Important Especially Money(My List)

There is some thing that I would like to share about it to you guys out there.
Today My Uncle was talking to us about some people do thing just because
They want money and I find that's really very bad he was telling us how
Most people gramble for just for money and he was really shock and I was
Really shock too... But anyways here is some ways that I am going to save
Up money and use it what I really want it for.

1. I have to study very very hard.
2. I have to work very very hard.
3. I am going to save money and give it to the poor people and poor children who have no food
or money to live.
4. Want to go to poor country and support the people and children and maybe help them buit a
shool in their country so that children can go to school to study.
5. Save up money and go to my favourite country London, Europe, USA Again And NYC.
6. I want to serve as a mission before I get married.
7. I want to serve in London, Australia or USA as a mission.
8. I want to get my own big house and a car.(so that I won't have any problem)
9. I want to save up money and buy my own nice cloths and nice beautiful dress.
10. I want to celebrate my birthday with some of my close friends, family and my loved once
once I don't mind weather is big or small party as long I can celebrate my 21st Birthday.
11. Go travelling(maybe).
12. I Want work and hard and get a good job and earn lots of money.
13. I want to have a right guy who works really very hard, And must not have any money problem and our relationship must be also be good and strong.

Some times in life money can be a very big problem and we have to know how to spent our own money properly and thats really important in life. And sometimes money can lead us in a good way or either in a bad way so we must we very careful of how we handle and care for our own money because money is very important.

No comments: