Friday, December 24, 2010

Today my uncle was asking me how is life in Australia and I told him everything about it,
I learn how to say on my own, cook on my own and do things on my own, which is kind of good too...and I was also talking to my uncle about some things too and I am really glade and happy about it after talking to him I hope everything will change for me and all the good things will happen for me in next few years...


Most parents will always provide whatever we really want for e.g. Mobile phone, Laptop,
And other things too...that's what parents will provide us whatever we ask the buy for
Us...

Jesus is an example to me and for everyone.

For God who so loved the world that he gave his one and only son,
that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.(John 3:16)

No comments: