Monday, December 13, 2010

9thDecember2010
Sending My Sweet And Beloved Sister Off To USA!
Reason being she is going on a misson
To share about the gospal and about the church
To ppl who are new to church and ppl who don't know
About the church...I am really proud of my sis as she is
On a mission in USA and that she will have a good and
Safe trip to USA...

To My Very Sweet And Beloved Sister
I pray that you will be able to share the
Gospal and about the church to other's
Who have not been or heard of our
Church before and that it will be a good
Lesson for them to get to know about
The Gospal And Our Church and I know
That you will show good example
To others and I hope that you will be able
To bring other to church and get them to be
Clean again in our church and I hope
that you will be able to fellow Heavenly
Father's each and every foot steps as you
Go along each and every day...And I know
That Heavenly Father will be beside you
As you will be sharing the Gospal and about
The Church to other's and no metter where you are
I am really very proud of you sis and I miss you
Lot's Hugs And Kiss From your sweet and beloved
Sis KalJodyAmy And I say in this in the name of
Jesus Christ Amen.


No comments: